Technical Lead Hardware and Software Solutions
What you will do
We need you as a Technical Lead Hardware and Software Solutions to be part of our interdisciplinary team to lead the hardware and software
engineers who are active in our Precision Agriculture and Precision Health programs.
You do this with a strong technical expertise as a background, coupled with
experiences in Project, People and/or Process Management.
main tasks and responsibilities are;
- Leading and Coaching a team of Hardware and Software engineers who are contributing to our Agri & Health programs and projects.
- As a senior with a strong background and experience in hardware development as well in software implementation, you provide technical guidance to the team on key projects.
- You take ownership in key system projects to deliver on commitment and on time.
- Assigning team members to tasks requested by project and program managers after evaluating the scope and complexity and by considering available competencies.
- Overseeing all the activities carried out by the team, monitor progress and support where needed.
- Control the progress in projects via milestone planning, quality control and budget control.
- Interacting closely with the Program, R&D and Project Managers to capture priorities and translate these into actions.
- Anticipate on (future) program needs by identifying, managing and developing key competences within the team.
- Taking care of the individual development of team members in growing their technical competences aligned to the team needs and to ensure continuity of projects.
- Setting up and organizing personalized learning and development plans.
- Creating a true team atmosphere and create opportunities for information sharing.
- Interacting with other Solutions teams in imec, to exchange best practices and find synergies.
What we do for you
We offer a challenging and international
environment at the forefront of technology, in an international network of
renowned industrial customers. This is your opportunity to bring new
technologies to the market that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society.
OnePlanet Research Center is multidisciplinary
collaboration agreement between Wageningen
University & Research (WUR), Radboud University, Radboudumc and imec.
Imec The Netherlands, as an employer of choice, offers you an attractive
compensation and benefits package including a 100% employer paid pension plan
and flexible working hours. Furthermore, imec-NL offers a wide range of
At the same time OnePlanet is a new collaboration of 3 renowned and
globally respected research institutes/universities. By joining the OnePlanet
team, you will be part of a team of world changers; disruptive innovators and
practical thinkers. Here, your ideas will have an impact on our future lives.
Who you are
We are looking for a highly
motivated person with the following assets:
- Technical Master in a relevant field, preferably with a strong focus in hardware development and knowledge on software implementation. For instance, Electronics, Embedded Software or equivalent.
- A minimum of 7 years of professional experience of which at least 2 years in a Teamlead, People Management or Project Management position.
- Proven leadership in following robust design methodologies, including conducting technical reviews in multi-functional or multi-disciplinary teams. You can coach, guide, manage and inspire a team with a mixed experience level.
- Strong interpersonal skills which allow you to be successful in an international high-tech environment.
- Able to communicate effectively in English.
- Strong focus on getting the job done in terms of spec and time with a customer focused mindset.
- A diplomatic yet direct communicator with a solution-oriented mindset, who can make decisions autonomously.
Are you interested in this position and do you want to
learn more about it, then you can talk to Frank Wolfs, Talent
Acquisition Lead OnePlanet. You can reach Frank via +31(0)6-50837563. If you
wish to apply then please submit your full resume and a motivational letter.
Click on ‘apply’ to submit your application. You will then be redirected to e-recruiting.