Technology Platforms R&D Project Manager
What you will do
As R&D Project Manager in the Technology Platforms department,
- You are responsible for the project technical assessment, sizing, planning and execution.
- You are responsible for R&D Technical project management. You will team up with cross-functional teams (Integration, PDK, Unit Process, FAB) to jointly drive new device and technologies development.
- You will establish the project budget, deliverables and operational plans and align the resources across the operational units to staff these projects. The execution of these plans will require your full attention towards timely completion of the projects, within budget and meeting all success criteria.
- You steer a number of teams towards the achievement of their goals.
- You report the project status to the industrial partners and to the Department Director Technology Platforms.
- You are the primary link between imec and the industrial partners of the projects you are managing.
- You will also engage with your business development partner to identify new opportunities to grow the business and deepen the relations with the current customer base, as well as to ensure customer satisfaction in the projects you are managing.
What we do for you
We are offering you an opportunity to lead, develop and grow in the era of Advanced Compute Logic & Memory Technologies.
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
Education, Experience and Technical Competencies
- You have a PhD degree or equivalent in the area of microelectronics, electrical engineering, physics, applied physics, material science, or a closely related discipline.
- You have (>5 years) expertise in process technology integration in embedded memory and/ or Advanced Logic nodes.
- You have further gained first practical project management experience.
- You are eager to learn new technologies, new techniques, new skills and can learn in a fast manner.
- Thanks to your great communication skills, you communicate in a clear and effective way. You are persuasive and assertive while keeping a constructive attitude.
- You are a problem solver: you don’t think in problems, but in solutions.
- You are forward planning and budgeting and maintain keen focus on continuous improvement.
- You are team player: Your colleagues, internal and external partners can rely on you and you actively contribute to achieve common goals. Although part of a team, you enjoy having autonomy in your tasks.