Vice President ICT
The VP ICT will be imec’s IT visionary, responsible for the existing and future technology landscape as well as the ICT organisation. He/She will set the information and technology strategy that will support imec’s international growth and successful delivery.
As VP ICT, you will
- Translate the overall imec strategic goals and priorities into a best-fit ICT strategy and architecture for the global organisation (with HQ in Leuven/Belgium, and branches in the rest of Belgium, The Netherlands, the US and Taiwan), driving organizational efficiency, fit for purpose processes and employee satisfaction.
- Link closely with top management to ensure an aligned and well-informed strategy on technology partnerships.
- Have a special focus on the infrastructure evolution and information security.
- Shape and drive jointly with the business the digital transformation of CRM, ERP and reporting, making sure imec’s digital strategy supports effective delivery and (international) collaboration.
- Lead and manage the ICT organisation into the future, attracting and engaging strong talent.
- Build and maintain a strong business alignment across our different international sites.
- Further shape the future ICT service delivery model and continuous improvement approach.
Are you ready for the job? We have checklist for you
- You have at least 10 years of experience in managing and optimizing IT teams, organizations, and processes.
- We expect you to be a seasoned people and culture manager with a drive to bring teams to the next level.
- Your key competencies are: an analytical mind, ability to take decisions, results and customer oriented, and the ability to pragmatically lead and inspire a team towards a goal.
- You have a strong conceptual knowledge of ICT infrastructure and applications.
- You have a master degree (or equivalent) in computer science or engineering.
- You speak and write an impeccable Dutch and English.
What you can expect of us
Imec is a multicultural company working at the vanguard of technology. We are a flexible, open and informal work environment with a strong drive for excellence. Through imec, you will contribute to technological solutions that have a positive impact on the wellbeing and health of people worldwide.
We explicitly give people like you abundant opportunities to take initiative, contribute and have a positive impact on our organization. To help you do that, imec has a highly skilled HR team that builds and maintain strong partnerships with the business units, including of course the IT department.
It goes without saying that we highly appreciate your energy and commitment and in return offer you an attractive salary with many fringe benefits.