What’s brewing in nano- and digital tech?
Discuss the changing face of innovation during an informal get-together with imec.
There’s always something brewing in Belgium. Mainly beers, of course. But also ... a revolution. A technological revolution, towards smart systems that have nanoelectronics and data analytics as their main ingredients.
Imec, from the Belgian university town of Leuven, is one of the world’s leading R&D hubs in nanoelectronics and digital tech. And two of its brightest minds are hopping over the channel to talk to you about:
- lessons learned during 35 years of innovation
- tech enablers of today and tomorrow
- ways for start-ups and scale-ups to tap into cutting edge technologies, using imec’s tailored venturing support
Don’t miss this opportunity to exchange thoughts with:
- Chris van Hoof ( Vice President R&D at imec, general manager of OnePlanet Research Center)
- Antoine D’hollander (venture Acceleration Manager at imec.istart)
... over a beer or the beverage of your choice.
Wednesday 16 October 2019
Room Havana, 5th floor, Cambridge Innovation Center, Cambridge, US
5:30 – 7:30 pm