On 10-11 April 2018 in Brussels, the inaugural High End Sensors International Conference will provide comprehensive coverage of the market opportunities for the entire spectrum of the high-end sensor value chain. Our programme concentrates on the high-end market: devices that offer exemplary performance, durability, longer serviceable lifetimes and extreme operational endurance.
Two imec speakers: Wim Van Thillo and Marianne Vandecasteele
2 days, 10 topics, 30 presentations
The presentations will be covering ten key topics which collectively provide complete coverage for High-End Sensors: Market Opportunities.
- Defence, Security, Aviation and Aerospace High-End Sensors
- Imaging and Optical Sensing Advances
- Maximizing Sensor Data Acquisition and Analysis
- Optimizing IoT and IIoT Sensor Networks and Security
- New Approaches for Power Control and Energy Harvesting
- Radar and LiDAR Innovations
- Advances in MEMS Sensor Development
- Metrology and Test for High-End Sensors
- Enhancing Sensor Performance: Embedded, SoC and Machine Learning
- Emerging Opportunities and Applications