Levering the power of imec’s renowned business accelerator imec.istart*, our ventures become high-potential tech businesses with convincing solutions in smart domains and strong international ambitions.
For the 8th edition of Investors Day – on November 28 in Antwerp – we’ve selected some of the most promising start-ups and scale-ups from our vast imec.istart portfolio.
About 25 ventures – in different growth stages and active in a variety of sectors such as Healthcare, Media, EdTech, Logistics, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data – will pitch their unique business proposition to a group of premium investors from Flanders and the Netherlands.
The event ends with a networking drink, where both parties engage in one-on-one meetings to explore future business opportunities.
* As one of the leading business accelerators in the world, imec is committed to support its imec.istart start-ups and scale-ups throughout their first years. Our renowned support program offers them expert coaching and assists them in reaching out to potential investors who will help them accelerate their businesses. Explore our imec.istart portfolio
28 November 2018
13:00 - 17:00
BNP Paribas Fortis – Meir 48, Antwerp (Entrance via Wapper)
- 13:00 - Registrations
- 13:30 - Welcome by Sven De Cleyn (imec.istart program manager)
- 13:35 - Pitches by imec.istart companies
- 17:00-18:00 - Networking
- About 25 pitches by tech companies in different growth stages and active in Healthcare, Media, EdTech, Logistics, AI, Big Data, and other markets
- One-on-one meetings with start-up & scale-up entrepreneurs
- Insights on business and internationalization plans of start-ups & scale-ups in the digital domain
- Informal networking with other top investors and imec.istart partners & coaches