The Human IntraNet
27 November 2017
16h30 - 20h30
This will be the era of the ‘Human IntraNet’: the network of sensors that we will carry on and in our body, expanding our knowledge and capacities. It will change the way humans interact with the surrounding (augmented) world by boosting the human input-output modalities and performance.
But what about privacy? Will we still have freedom of thought? Can we secure this technology enough and still be able to share the data with the right people?
Discover the viewpoint of prominent scientific minds such as :
- Jan Rabaey, Scientific Co-Director BWRC; Director Ubiquitous Swarm Lab University of California, Berkeley
- Sebastian Haesler, Principal Investigator and Director NERF
- Marian Verhelst, Prof. KU Leuven
- Bart Preneel, Prof. KU Leuven
- Chris Van Hoof, Senior Director Wearable Health Solutions, imec fellow, Prof. KU Leuven
Click here to view the complete programme and register