Imec has unique expertise in the development of CMOS-based image sensors and integrated imaging vision systems with beyond standard solutions.
From industrial inspection to aerial photogrammetry, security to spectroscopy, medical fluorescence to astronomy, imec’s CMOS-based imaging innovations allow its partners unprecedented capabilities, enabling new discoveries - and providing competitive advantage.
A wide range of core imaging and vision systems, hardware and software technologies, and product demonstrators are presently available:
Find out more about imec’s development of hyperspectral CMOS imaging solutions.
Specialty CMOS image sensors
Customized to your specifications by leveraging our broad CMOS technology knowhow, design IP & pixel portfolio.
Lens-free imaging microscopes
Discover imec’s development of solutions for lens-free imaging microscopes with micrometer-level resolution.
79GHz and 140GHz radar systems
Learn more about imec’s development of high resolution, compact 79GHz and 140GHz radar solutions.
Organic polymer imagers
Explore imec’s customizable organic polymer imaging solutions for randomly-coated substrates.
Learn more about imec’s development of software that combines data from different sensors.
Hoe kunnen we u helpen?
Some examples of what we have done
What can we do for you?
- We offer flexible collaboration models ranging from pure contract research for concept design, prototyping and low volume manufacturing, to full support in process technology transfer and licensing to a CMOS foundry for high-volume production ramp-up.
- We offer custom product development with strong engagement model of collaboration matching your own internal R&D team objectives.
Why work with us?
- Our comprehensive expertise includes image processing expertise, HW and SW system design, calibration, simulation and more.
- Our unique CMOS semiconductor infrastructure includes a 1 billion euro state-of-the-art 200mm and 300mm cleanroom for process technology development.
- Ideal environment from early prototyping to ramping up small-volume production of up to 500 wafers per year per project.
At imec bright people build a bright future.
You could be one of these builders. Whether you are an engineer or an operator, a consultant or PhD student, we need a versatile group of people to help us create positive change.Join the forward thinkers
Student project: Developing a miniaturized electronic tongue
Legal Counsel: IP, contracts & compliance
As a legal specialist in IP, contracts & compliance you give support towards our units to make sure that imec’s growth is duly protected by concluding solid contracts.
Gebruikersonderzoeker Gepersonaliseerde Mediadiensten
In het onderzoeksdomein gepersonaliseerde en immersieve mediadiensten werken we mee aan de creatie van het media-aanbod van de toekomst. Voor onze huidige en toekomstige onderzoeksprojecten rond gepersonaliseerde en immersieve media, zijn we op zoek naar een Living Lab onderzoeker die zich zal bezig…
PhD Researchers on media policy and economics (2)
Within SMIT, both PhD positions are part of a large-scale research project within the field of media economics called “The exchange value and public value of content and communication services in future media ecosystems”.Meer jobs bekijken