Imec is a global research brand with a strong commitment to close collaboration with our partners. With this in mind, imec established its first U.S.-based design center in Kissimmee, Florida, in order to come closer to one of our strongest markets and the home of many of our partners.
The center gives U.S.-based semiconductor and system companies, universities, and research institutes an additional possibility to leverage imec’s expertise.
Imec’s activities in Florida concentrate on high-speed electronics, photonics, and specialized imagers. Imec has been a pioneer in the miniaturization of these advanced technologies, which are an excellent fit for the U.S.-based design center because of their potential to be disruptive in many domains that are strategic for the U.S. market.
Our specialized support includes:
- Locally-embedded R&D hub
- World-class research in photonics and high-speed electronics
- Support for U.S.-based SMEs, universities and research
- Backed by 30+ years expertise of one of the world’s premier R&D centers
- Suite of services to develop and manufacture innovative electronics
- Partnership with local fabrication facilities
- Access to worldwide advanced foundry services
Jobs at imec USA
If you are a senior leader or experienced researcher in one of the following areas, we want to talk to you:
- IC Design (Photonic, Digital, Analog, Mixed Signal)
- Systems Architect
- Chip Architect
- Program Director
- Semiconductor Laser Design
- Computational Imaging
Our corporate movie