Imec.IC-link adds value across the entire ASIC value chain
- Access to leading edge foundries for any volume and supported by a world class support group.
- Build on the knowledge of imec research.
- Access our expertise in low-power design.
- Gain access to our technical support teams for technologies ranging from 0.5µm to 16nm feature sizes.
- Work flexibly with either Full Turn-Key (FTK) or Customer-Owned Tooling (COT) design flows.
- Transition from small-scale Multi-Project Wafer (MPW) prototyping runs to volume production using our ASIC supply-chain management services.
Imec.IC-link Design and IP Partnership Programs
Our partnership programs are designed to pool the talents and resources of the world-class design and IP companies located bother locally and internationally. This program allows us to select and coordinate the wide range of capabilities that are needed to deliver full turn-key design projects to our customers.
"Analog Bits has been a partner with imec for over 5 years. Together we have provided many companies. Through this relationship, imec customers have access to the full range of Analog Bits low power IP, for the ultimate confidence in working silicon."
Mahesh Tirupattur, Executive Vice President at Analog Bits
"As primary portal for the TSMC processes, imec.IC-link plays a valuable role as technology provider for ICsense. The easy process access combined with ICsense’s expertise in analog, mixed-signal and high-voltage IC design, offers our customers a team with proven track record in world-class ASIC design and supply."
Bram De Muer, CEO ICsense
Discover how our expertise leads to gamechanging stories
At imec bright people build a bright future.
You could be one of these builders. Whether you are an engineer or an operator, a consultant or PhD student, we need a versatile group of people to help us create positive change.Join the forward thinkers
Engineer for (SIP) System in Package Assembly
Technical support interface between our international customers and the different assembly houses
Perform library design and layout from specification to documentation
Electronic Hardware System Engineer
Development of the electronics: from the system design to prototype and production phase
PDK CAD Engineer
Set up, develop and maintain the PDK.Meer jobs bekijken