Imec.IC-link adds value across the entire ASIC value chain
- Access to leading edge foundries for any volume and supported by a world class support group.
- Build on the knowledge of imec research.
- Access our expertise in low-power design.
- Gain access to our technical support teams for technologies ranging from 0.5µm to 16nm feature sizes.
- Work flexibly with either Full Turn-Key (FTK) or Customer-Owned Tooling (COT) design flows.
- Transition from small-scale Multi-Project Wafer (MPW) prototyping runs to volume production using our ASIC supply-chain management services.
Imec.IC-link Design and IP Partnership Programs
Our partnership programs are designed to pool the talents and resources of the world-class design and IP companies located bother locally and internationally. This program allows us to select and coordinate the wide range of capabilities that are needed to deliver full turn-key design projects to our customers.
"As primary portal for the TSMC processes, imec.IC-link plays a valuable role as technology provider for ICsense. The easy process access combined with ICsense’s expertise in analog, mixed-signal and high-voltage IC design, offers our customers a team with proven track record in world-class ASIC design and supply."
Bram De Muer, CEO ICsense
"Using ASML’s New Product Introduction process, integrated with the new Quality Quantification methodology of cEDM (imec), ASML has been able to improve the PCBA quality level at their suppliers by a factor of 4 to 6 in 3 years. This has led to a machine quality level that is close to the target as set by the ASML team."
Dick van Hees, Technical Supplier Manager at ASML
Discover how our expertise leads to gamechanging stories
At imec bright people build a bright future.
You could be one of these builders. Whether you are an engineer or an operator, a consultant or PhD student, we need a versatile group of people to help us create positive change.Join the forward thinkers
Senior Digital ASIC Design Engineer/Project Leader
Support internal research groups and external customers with digital design and implementation services
Engineer for (SIP) System in Package Assembly
Technical support interface between our international customers and the different assembly houses
Perform library design and layout from specification to documentation
ASIC Project Manager
Managing, directing and executing major ASIC product development projectsMeer jobs bekijken