Within its mission as one of the main business incubators worldwide, imec is committed to support its start-ups throughout their first years, offering them specialized coaching and assisting them in reaching out to potential investors who will help them accelerate their businesses.
Levering the power of imec.istart, our start-ups become high-potential tech businesses with convincing solutions in smart domains and strong international ambitions.
For the 7th editition of Investors Day we’ve selected some of the most promising start-ups from our vast imec.istart portfolio.
About 25 start-ups – in different growth stages and active in a variety of sectors such as Healthcare, Media, EdTech, Logistics, Artificial Intelligence and Big – will pitch their unique business proposition to a group of premium investors from Flanders and the Netherlands.
The event ends with a networking drink, where both parties engage on one-on-one meetings to explore future business opportunities.
30 May 2018
13:00 - 18:30
- 13:00 - Registrations
- 13:30 - Welcome by Sven De Cleyn
- 13:35 - imec.istart companies’ pitch Media and Health
- 14:40 - Networking break
- 15:00 - imec.istart companies’ pitch Tech
- 16:30 - Networking break
- 16:50 - Flanders New York Accelerator Demo Day - Welcome by Sven De Cleyn
- 17:00 - 5 participants (Hashting, Twikit, Beeple, Ontoforce & Arco) of the Flanders New York Accelerator program with ERA will present their business and progress after their 3-month US adventure.
- 17:40 - Networking
- About 25 pitches by tech companies in different growth stages and active in Healthcare, Media, EdTech, Logistics, AI, Big Data, and other markets
- One-on-one meetings with start-up entrepreneurs
- Insights on business and internationalization plans of start-ups in the digital domain
- Informal networking with other top investors and imec.istart partners & coaches