Business Process Manager
What you will do
As Business Process Manager you are responsible for:
- The consistent implementation and continuous improvement of the “Contract Development flow” across imec.
- The management of the Business Development Support teams. These teams provide end-to-end administrative support to the process of all business-related intakes.
You will be the key enabler for imec’s business growth by continuously improving the contract flow.
Therefore, you will:
- Act as a key interface between the different business development teams, Key Users (Subject Matter Experts) and the ICC (IP, Contract and Compliance) organization.
- Ensure the strict and correct application of the flow in the entire imec organization and prevent sub-optimization initiatives leading to non-integration and possibly business disruption.
- Make sure the right translation of the flow in the CRM tool.
- Ensure reporting on the flow at all levels of the organization.
- Drive GAP-analysis and continuous improvement of the flow, while safeguarding simplicity. You ensure integration with other Business Processes that are not under your accountability but will be impacted by the changes, propose solutions during project execution.
- Challenge and continuously improve the flow and related systems.
- Provide expertise (especially with respect to the increasing number of transversal contracts) and appropriate resources to coach and train on business flows.
- Manage the Business Development Support team.
- Report to the Executive VP of the IP, Contract and Compliance unit.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- For this “new-to-shape” position, we are looking for a charismatic people manager with a Master in (Commercial) Engineering or economics and a strong affinity with process development and improvement combined with an interest to learn more about imec’ s business & technology.
- Our ideal new colleague has at least 10 years of experience with processes and successful people management.
- We value strong project management skills. Qualifications in Project Management or Lean are a plus, but not a must.
- The people who know you well, describe you as result-, quality- and efficiency-oriented with a diplomatic, influencing and positive communication style.
- We need your strong drive for change combined with strategic and analytical thinking.
- Also, a good knowledge of MS Office systems, CRM, Dutch and English is needed.