Embracing a better life
Which brings us back to you. Because no matter how advanced our technology and devices are, they are useless without the right, skilled hands to handle them. We are looking for a cleanroom operator.
We guarantee that you won’t be bored.
- You will receive an intensive training before coordinating and operating high-end devices in the clean room.
- You organize your own workload according to defined goals.
- You are responsible for the quality of your own processing.
- You perform quality tests meticulously.
- You accurately report problems to our engineers.
- You have a keen eye for safety and operational efficiency.
- You suggest improvements.
What are we looking for?
Well, an enthusiastic personality and a passion for technology already go a long way. An ASO/TADSU education is a bonus. You are hands-on, full of expectation and eager to prove yourself. You enjoy working in a team, are accurate, dare to take initiative and are not afraid of asking questions. Both in Dutch and in English. You are not looking for a typical nine-to-five and you see the advantages of working in shifts every now and again — handsome bonusses and lots of quality time on your hands while others are ‘insanely busy’.