Digital Implementation Project Lead
What you will do
- Support business development process providing technical assessments for SoC implementation designs
- Set up the design subcontractor network and create the virtual design teams
- SoW development for the implementation projects
- Cooperate with the design partners in order to create virtual project teams
- Manage ASIC design implementation projects with on-site and off-site or external team members
- Technical lead of ASIC development projects
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a MSc +10 years’ experience in EE/ASIC design, +3 years’ experience as project manager/lead.
- You have strong knowledge of ASIC implementation flow (FE and BE) background (RTL to GDSII) and good knowledge of delay constraints and static timing analysis methodology.
- You are familiar with low power implementation design flow.
- RTL (Verilog or VHDL) design experience is a plus.
- Furthermore, you have experience in complex and large SoC or microcontroller design and advanced nodes design (28 nm and below).
- You have a strong understanding of testability requirements and DFT implementation and ASIC package design & selection.
- You have good communication and leadership skills.
- Given the international character of imec an impeccable knowledge of English is mandatory.