R&D Mixed Signal Designer for DTCO and STCO in advanced technology nodes
What you will do
In this exiting job, you will
- use your circuit and design as well as your system understanding skills to define the guidelines of the next generation technological solutions, supporting the imec scaling roadmap.
- work on Design Technology Co-Optimization (DTCO) and System -Technology Co-Optimization (STCO),
- interact with a team of top-notch talents in design and architecture, fabrication process, device characterization and lithography solutions.
- develop and target advanced technologies towards 3nm, 2nm nodes and beyond.
- generate and validate disruptive ideas, that contribute to our innovative portfolio of technological solutions.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- Our ideal candidate has a PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronical Engineer or related fields. Freshly graduated PhD or postdocs are welcomed as well.
- We are looking for your R&D attitude and passion for innovation.
- We aim for a candidate with a good knowledge of device physics, Analog and Mixed Signal circuit design experience is required.
- We need your experience in at least one of the following domains: Analog design, Digital design, System Architecture.
- We value your custom design background in Virtuoso for doing circuit design.
- We hope you have the ambition to drive the future technology, you are not afraid of proposing innovative ideas, and are willing to work to their circuital and system validation.
- We are looking for a communicative team player, who is also able to work independently.
- We appreciate your flexibility to change between different projects according to changing priorities.
- Given the international character of imec, your fluent knowledge of English is necessary.