E-beam Litho R&D Engineer
What you will do
- You carry out research to develop e-beam processes within the specifications required by the broad range of programs.
- You support as well the lab work on pieces as the work carried out on 300mm wafers.
- You work together with your colleagues and the integration research teams but also with the process support teams in order to release standard processes to operators.
- You take the lead in the development of new ways of using e-beam in combination with optical lithography.
- You report on the status and the results internally, to the imec partners and to the outside community through presentations, reports and publications.
What we do for you
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a PhD in a technical field such as physics, electrical engineering, materials science or physical chemistry.
- We are looking for your 3 years expertise in a competitive research environment.
- Robust knowledge and experience of the semiconductor processes is a must. E-beam development experience and a network in the e-beam community are seen as an asset.
- We need your high level of motivation with good organizational skills and flexible attitude.
- You are capable of working in a multi-discipline research team with the ability to meet scheduled deadlines.
- You have strong communication skills, are a team player and have the ability to leverage internal and external capabilities by working closely with people from other technical disciplines.