E-beam Lithography Engineer
What you will do
Imec is looking for an E-beam Lithography Engineer to strengthen the actual team. The e-beam lithography effort focuses on exploring different ways to optimize the e-beam processes in order to achieve ultimate resolution and overlay performance. This goes hand in hand with supporting the use of e-beam lithography in different research programs in the field of 2D materials, novel beyond CMOS device concepts, quantum computing, spin wave computing, life science technologies, etc. E-beam lithography is a key asset to enable fast exploration of novel device concepts at extremely scaled dimensions which are later accessible to optical lithography once the concepts are established.
As leading e-beam Lithography Engineer you carry out research to develop e-beam processes within the specifications required by the broad range of programs. You support as well the lab work on pieces as the work carried out on 300mm wafers. You work together with your colleagues and the integration research teams but also with the process support teams in order to release standard processes to operators. You take the lead in the development of new ways of using e-beam in combination with optical lithography. You report on the status and the results internally, to the imec partners and to the outside community through presentations, reports and publications.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a PhD in a technical field such as physics, electrical engineering, materials science or physical chemistry.
- You have at least 3 years expertise in a competitive research environment.
- Robust knowledge and experience of the lithographic processes is seen as a must.
- E-beam development experience and a network in the e-beam community are seen as an asset.
- You have a high level of motivation with good organizational skills and a flexible attitude.
- You are capable of working in a multidiscipline research team with the ability to meet scheduled deadlines.
- You have strong communication skills, are a team player and have the ability to leverage internal and external capabilities by working closely with people from other technical disciplines.