Fab Wafer Bonding & Assembly Engineer
What you will do
You will be a member of the Wafer bonding and Assembly Engineering team. This team is responsible for in-line processes and tools which are used in CMORE (Life science, MEMS, actuators, sensors ...) and Core (3D, Logic, Memory, ...).
- You are responsible for project coordination, quality management, problem prevention and introduction of new tools and processes.
- You work in a dynamic multidisciplinary and multicultural environment in close cooperation with researchers, process and hardware engineers, operations, industry assignees, device and process experts.
As a member of Fab Engineering team you work in shifts (early/late).
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You obtained a Master in Science or Engineering or equal by experience and display strong engineering skills and mindset.
- Min. 2 years of hands-on work experience with a proven track record within a challenging environment.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a proactive attitude.
- You can communicate and interact effectively with cross disciplined technical teams within imec.
- You like to work autonomously, well organized, with a good attention to detail and set high standards for quality.
- Given the international character of imec, fluency in English is a must.
- You are an enthusiastic and motivated team player with good communication and reporting skills.