HR Manager Total Rewards & Payroll
What you will do
The challenge for imec is to attract and retain world-wide top talent in a highly competitive market. Being a non-for-profit R&D center, we must balance all elements of our HR policy into the optimal mix for our staff and new hires.
- You will lead the total rewards and payroll team and collaborate with all other HR teams. You can manage the team to its full potential.
- Your internal customers are imec teams situated in Leuven (HQ) and sites in Belgium, the Netherlands the US and Asia, and you will design and manage both corporate policies/processes and local solutions for them.
- You work directly with the CHRO and Executive team for strategy decisions, with the management teams for finetuning and stakeholder management and with the different HR teams for integrating the visions and approaches into an irresistible employee experience at imec.
- All total reward domains and operations are under your guidance: from payroll and impat management to executive remuneration. You will act both as a strategy designer and a hands-on manager in the day-to-day reward, payroll, compensation review, job offer, job grading and benefits management. You interact with the payroll provider, tax & legal consultants, benchmarking companies and auditors.
- You also manage the cost side and look for optimal management, budgeting and reporting of the imec workforce cost, together with the CFO department.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you will become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You are an all-round, experienced total rewards manager who enjoys working with different stakeholders from all levels and is comfortable in both policy making and daily operations.
- You have a master’s degree and 10+ years of relevant experience as Total Rewards Manager. Your expertise in this area is rock-solid.
- You are passionate about bringing the employee experience to the next level.
- You are a team player, eager to share knowledge and to contribute to the shared ambitions of the HR team.
- You thrive in an international and multi-cultural environment. Fluent written and spoken English is essential. Fluent written and spoken Dutch would be an advantage.
You are naturally approachable, and you tune easily into different audiences.