I-Learn Program Manager
The I-Learn ProgramTailor-made learning is the international trend for future education. Imec leads the I-Learn program that aims to implement qualitative and sustainable digital solutions, for personalized learning in the Flemish educational system. How will we facilitate that? By creating a digital portal with digital applications for personalized learning and making it easily available for all Flemish schools and teachers. Of course training and coaching for teachers to use these applications, will be part of the program. Our partners for this program: KU Leuven, UGent and RVO Society, in close cooperation with the Flemish Government. We are looking for a Program Manager who likes to work with different stakeholders in different formations. A true connector in human relations, with experience in and knowledge of the Flemish educational landscape.
What you will do
You will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, follow-up and completion of the I-Learn program in close cooperation with all stakeholders: schools, trainings institutions, school umbrella organizations, commercial and non-profit providers of educational technology, education inspection, etcetera.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Lead the steering committee and provide it with the information needed to take decisions.
- Manage the whole cross-organization program team, in the end you are accountable for the program.
- Monitor the budget, maintain overview including resource planning.
- Manage interdependencies between all stakeholders (schools, training institutions, ...) and the content (work packages, applications, the platform, etc.).
- Develop detailed program planning to track progress and maintain a program overview for management.
- Guide all stakeholders in project management (time, scope, budget) to feed the program planning.
- Quality assurance (ex. set objectives and measures upon which the work packages will be evaluated).
- Delivery assurance, on time budget and scope.
- Connect people and support human relationships between all stakeholders.
- Exploit the synergies with imec’s Smart Education initiative.
You will report to the Vice President of Digital and User Centric Solutions.
What we do for you
In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join a multicultural and high-tech company, with challenges there for the taking. Our flexible, progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. This is your opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. imec supports and guides you in this process; not only with words but with concrete actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in the further development of all our employees to assure their technical and personal growth. Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
Education, Experience and Technical Competencies
- Master’s degree or equivalent in a managerial and/or educational domain.
- Proven relevant experience in leading innovative projects in public and private sector.
- Experience (with innovation) in the educational sector, and preferably also in educational technology and the technical challenges related to deploying multiple software tools via a single sign on portal to a multitude of “consumer devices” running different operating systems, having different screen sizes, etc.
- Process & quality driven problem solver: Manages multiple priorities with a proactive “can do” attitude.
- You speak fluently Dutch and English.
- Excellent communicator: Shares knowledge and technical information with comfort and clarity.
- Stakeholder-driven and customer focused: Encourages a highly collaborative team environment and actively engages with all major stakeholders. Builds bridges and is diplomatic.
- Result & timeline oriented: Drives projects to closure and manages many simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment.