ICT Business Application Manager
What you will do
As ICT Business Application Manager, you will lead a mixed team of ICT Solution Architects, ICT Application Engineers and ICT Software Engineers. The team is contributing on a daily base to third line support, the implementation of system enhancements supporting evolutive maintenance and different strategic projects. You are responsible for the quality of the delivered services and you contribute to the further strengthening of our corporate ICT department.
Imec is currently leading a major transformation program, including the replacement of the CRM and ERP system, the research and FAB applications, and implementing [information] security by design. You are key in the delivery of these programs from the application point of view, in close collaboration with the ICT PMO and business.
As ICT Business Application Manager:
- You make sure the business applications team is organized in an efficient way and delivers to commitment (in terms of timing, quality and budget). You optimize the capacity planning, get external resources on board where needed, and make sure the required knowledge is built up.
- You are a coach and a listener, you actively work together with team to continuously improve and grow (both as individuals and as team). You stimulate their growth on technical and personal matters.
- You build a partnership with our important internal stakeholders. You make sure you understand them, you identify opportunities and use this knowledge to guide your team in the future direction.
- You maintain the relation with our external suppliers. You pro-actively are in contact with them, measure the SLA’s agreed and are involved in negotiations.
- You are part of the ICT management team and are responsible for the budget of your team.
- You make sure the agreed ITIL processes (incident, change, problem and project management) are followed consistently within the team.
- You contribute to the definition of overall ICT business application roadmap, in collaboration with the ICT enterprise architect. You are end responsible for the implementation of the roadmap.
- You are passionate about new technologies (like AI, big data, robotization) and you follow the evolutions in ERP, reporting and alike closely.
What we do for you
In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join a multicultural and high-tech company, with challenges there for the taking. Our flexible, progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. This is your opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. imec supports and guides you in this process; not only with words but with concrete actions. Through imecAcademy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in the further development of all our employees to assure their technical and personal growth. Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
We are looking for a highly-motivated person with the following assets:
- Master in Computer Science, Engineering or others.
- +5 years of experience in a similar management role.
- Strong preference for a profile with ERP & reporting background, and thorough knowledge and passion about the latest evolutions in this domain.
- Experience with ITIL and application management.
We strongly appreciate:
- Well- developed empathic skills.
- Strong communicator.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Experience in a high tech and/or R&D environment.
- Experience in MES alike applications.
- Experience with information security.