ICT Business Partner
What you will do
- As ICT Business Partner your main responsibility is to build a valuable relationship with your internal clients.
- Therefore, you will develop a detailed understanding of the business units’ objectives, strategies, critical success factors and translate these to the ICT teams.
- You will also be responsible for business analysis: requirements gathering, priority identification and setting up roadmaps that are aligned to both the business as group ICT strategy.
- After you facilitated the implementation and testing of the ICT solution, you help to maximize the positive impact on the business unit and on the whole organization.
What we do for you
In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join a multicultural and high-tech company, with challenges there for the taking. Our flexible, progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. This is your opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. imec supports and guides you in this process; not only with words but with concrete actions. Through imecAcademy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in the further development of all our employees to assure their technical and personal growth. Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have an educational background in ICT, Informatics, or equivalent qualification.
- You have significant experience in business requirements analysis.
- You demonstrate a track record of building strong professional relationships with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels both internal and external.
- Through your excellent communication skills, you are able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- You have a hands-on approach and the ability to get things done together with a team of experts.
- You have a high level of ICT-literacy and have demonstrated experience in successfully managing ICT-projects and improving processes.