ICT PMO Manager
What you will do
As ICT PMO manager, you manage our portfolio of ICT projects. You ensure that projects are delivered on time, continuously monitoring their status and quality. Of course, you also keep an eye on the costs and budgets. You report to the VP ICT and manage the ICT program- and project managers.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Owning the resource & capacity planning for the ICT project portfolio. You identify resource bottlenecks and other issues that risk endangering the project success and you communicate about these pro-actively.
- Frequently aligning with the project managers of the Applications and Operations teams. You discuss the resource & capacity planning and resolve bottlenecks.
- Communicating and discussing issues with relevant stakeholders. By collecting and reporting information, you come to an informed decision. You frequently inform all stakeholders (business & ICT), e.g. via the ICT board.
- As team leader, the PMO Manager supports the program- and project managers in their day-to-day project management tasks. You ensure the defined PM standards and processes are followed.
- Assigning project managers when new projects are identified. Occasionally the PMO manager can take the role of project manager for specific projects, if the workload permits.
- Defining, maintaining and implementing the project-related standards and procedures (process, templates, RACI,...). You communicate these to the relevant stakeholders in a pragmatic way adapted to the project size.
- Acting as reference for PMO queries and information. You are the advocate for best practices in project management.
What we do for you
We offer you a challenging role in which you think and act strategically and in which you have a concrete impact on large programmes within our company. This is your opportunity to work in an advanced high-tech environment, contributing to technologies that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society. At imec, we offer ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise.
Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- We value your extensive track record in ICT project management, portfolio planning and project delivery. Your application and deployment of project management methodologies, processes and techniques bring an added value, preferably evidenced by a certification (e.g. PMP).
- Your strong data analytic skills enable you to interpret and make recommendations in terms of planning, budgeting, problem solving, etc.
- Thanks to your strong leadership and coaching skills, you inspire and constructively challenge your team members in the application and tailoring of project management best practice, drawing on prior practical experiences and insights.
- As an experienced ICT PMO Manager, you are a communication superstar, comfortable in presenting to large groups and in building strong relationships with all kind of stakeholders across imec.
- Imec is an international company, thriving on diversity and collaboration. Therefore an open mind and a fluent knowledge of both Dutch and English are required.