ICT Project Leader (consultant)
The ICT Project Leader is end-to-end responsible for the successful realization of the projects assigned to him/her in line with the project objectives, scope, budget & timeline as defined in the project charter.
To ensure successful delivery of the project, the ICT Project Leader coordinates and monitors all aspects of the project, including stakeholder- and change management, in line with the project methodology and deliverables as defined by imec.
- Define and maintain an up to date comprehensive committed project plan which identifies project deliverables, work breakdown structure & planning, resources, risks & dependencies.
- Coordinate, motivate, encourage, facilitate and support the project team members in achieving the project objectives.
- Manage/coordinate ICT Vendors (software, hardware & consultancy) who are involved in the project.
- Ensure the required project governance is put in place and ensure project team meetings and steerco’s are organized regularly.
- Bring key elements for decision making to the steerco, indicating their impact and presenting potential alternatives.
- Manage and regularly report project progress, budget, risks & issues to the ICT PMO Manager & ICT Applications Team Manager.
- Ensure the project is executed in line with agreed standards & methodology (e.g. quality gating, testing release to production, ...) & the knowledge transfer and handover to operations is done before closing the project.
Required knowledge and skills
- We value your extensive track record in project and change management, and project delivery. You have a background in project management methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2 & SAFe), processes and techniques that you apply in a pragmatic way.
- You are a team player and with your no-nonsense attitude, you coordinate your team to get the job done.
- Your strong data analytic skills enable you to interpret and make recommendations in terms of planning, budgeting, problem solving, etc.
- As an experienced Project Manager, you are a communication superstar, building strong relationships with all kind of stakeholders across imec.
- You have an open mind and a fluent knowledge of both Dutch and English.
- A solid background in or strong affinity with MES, ERP, CRM, SNOW, MS 365 Microsoft applications and/or BI implementations is an important plus.
Duration of the assignment
- 6 months
Desired startdate and work regime
- Fulltime (5 days/week, 40 hours)