ICT Project Manager
What you will do
The Project leader is end-to-end responsible for the successful realization of the projects assigned to him/her in line with the project objectives, scope, budget & timeline as defined in the project charter.
To ensure successful delivery of the project the Project leader coordinates and monitors all aspects of the project, including stakeholder- and change management, in line with the project methodology and deliverables as defined by imec.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- You define and maintain an up to date comprehensive committed project plan which identifies project deliverables, work breakdown & planning, resources, risks & dependencies.
- You coordinate mobilization, motivate, encourage, facilitate and support the project team members in achieving the project objectives.
- You manage/coordinate ICT Vendors (software, hardware & consultancy) who are involved in the project.
- You ensure the required project governance is put in place and ensure project team meetings and steercos are organized regularly.
- You bring key elements for decision making to the steerco, indicating their impact and presenting potential alternatives.
- You manage and regularly report project progress, budget, risks & issues to the project portfolio manager as head of the PMO-team to which you belong.
- You ensure the project is executed in line with agreed standards & methodology (e.g. quality gating, testing, release to production, ...).
- You ensure that the necessary change management actions are taken (communication, training, post go live support, …).
- Upon project delivery, you ensure the knowledge transfer and handover to Operations is done before closing the project.
- You are the single point of contact for the project for both internal and external customers.
What we do for you
We offer you a challenging role in an advanced high-tech environment, contributing to an organization that has an impact on tomorrow’s society. At imec, we offer ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise. Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a master’s degree, preferably in computer science or engineering.
- We value your extensive track record in project and change management, and project delivery. You have a background in project management methodologies, processes and techniques that you apply in a pragmatic way.
- You are a team player and with your no-nonsense attitude, you coordinate your team to get the job done.
- Your strong data analytic skills enable you to interpret and make recommendations in terms of planning, budgeting, problem solving, etc.
- As an experienced Project Manager, you are a communication superstar, building strong relationships with all kind of stakeholders across imec.
- A solid background in or strong affinity with MES and/or ERP package implementations is an important plus.
- Imec is an international company, thriving on diversity and collaboration. Therefore an open mind and a fluent knowledge of both Dutch and English are required.