Junior Process Engineer Wet Processing
What you will do
- After intensive on the job training, you are the point of contact for first line troubleshooting for all tools and processes in Cleaning, Plating and CMP Process Engineering (CPE) clean area (clean, wet etch, wet strip, bot 200 & 300mm) (on-duty).
- You maintain processes in the Clean area with focus on quality and reproducibility. You monitor stability, take actions in case of process fluctuations and introduce process improvements.
- You are involved in high quality process development including process window characterization, screening of alternative process options and process optimization.
- Also, you design and execute experimental plans in the cleanroom. You perform data analysis and prepare reporting and documentation.
- Introduction of new processes coming from R&D into productions line is part of your job. You set up process monitoring. You take care of process documentation and training to operators.
What we do for you
In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join a multicultural and high-tech company, with challenges there for the taking. Our flexible, progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. This is your opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. imec supports and guides you in this process; not only with words but with concrete actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in the further development of all our employees to assure their technical and personal growth. Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a Master in Industrial Engineering or a Master of Science in Chemistry or equivalent by experience.
- As you will work in cross functional teams, strong communication and reporting skills are required.
- You are a flexible team player with a strong drive to learn and solve challenging problems.
- You can plan and organize your work autonomously and like to take initiative.
- To allow you to function in the multicultural environment of imec you are fluent in both written and spoken English.