Integration Engineer for exploratory devices
What you will do
As a researcher for advanced devices you will:
- Develop lab-oriented strategies involving extreme lithographic scaling.
- Work closely with the process, design, metrology and integration teams at imec.
- Report timely on results to internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Carry out lithography pathfinding for lab based exploratory device fabrication.
- Develop new processes to achieve overlay accuracy and ultra-scaled dimensions using electron beam lithography.
- Drive the scientific studies for the implementations of resists and substrates.
What we do for you
- We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
- We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
- We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a PhD degree in science, applied science or engineering. Master degree’s with 3+ years of electron-beam lithography experience are qualified as well.
- Strong background in e-beam lithography is a must.
- You have experience with metrology and resist selection.
- You are experienced in lab processing.
- You have a hands-on approach in the lab. You are intrigued by new challenges.
- You work independently while also being a real team player.
- We value your communication skills sharing your knowledge with colleagues.
- You communicate fluently in English and have solid presentation skills.