Memory Process Integration Engineer
What you will do
As Memory Process Integration Engineer you are responsible for development of IGZO Memory program at IMEC.
- You develop and maintain a reliable process flow using dedicated imec software.
- Together with characterization and process development engineers, you will discuss process experiments. You implement these into the process flow.
- You follow up the processing of memory lots in the imec pilot line. You analyze and evaluate in-line metrology and characterization data.
- Through lot reports, you summarize results. You fix issues and improve electrical readability.
- You maintain and improve communication and interaction with the other groups (processing, characterization, etc.).
What we do for you
In the coming new era of the Internet of Things, research and development in Memory field is becoming every day more challenging: a new roadmap, considering new concepts, is needed to overcome current scaling limitations and to fill in the gap between current available technologies. In this regard, IMEC has developed an exciting program for IGZO memory application and is always looking for new exploratory concepts. These new devices go along with many new challenges, especially related to process integration, juggling with increasingly complex flows and exotic materials/solutions to integrate in the 300mm P-line. IMEC is looking for a process integration engineer eager to learn complex flows and capable of owning IGZO and others Emerging memory integration challenges to deliver healthy and functional lots.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our multicultural and high-tech company in Leuven, Belgium. In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you can get a challenging job in an environment were even more challenges are for the taking. We are proud of our flexible, progressive and informal working environment with a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We can provide you an opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in your further development to assure your technical and personal growth. We are aware that your valuable contribution and the one of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits. If needed, we also provide relocation support for you and your family (temporary housing, international school, partner job coaching, assistance with filing your taxes,...)
Who you are
- You have a Master or PhD degree in applied sciences or engineering. You have more than 3 years working experience in process integration in a semiconductor environment.
- Experience with IGZO material integration and characterization (physical and electrical) is a strong asset.
- You like taking initiative, keeping a constructive attitude and you are committed to achieve results fast but in a reliable way. You can work independently, while being part of a team.
- You have strong organizational skills, you want to drive the process development and you are flexible in changing priorities.
- Given the international character of imec, a fluent knowledge of English is necessary.