Memory Process Integration Engineer
What you will do
These new devices go along with many new challenges, especially related to process integration, juggling with increasingly complex flows and exotic materials to integrate in our state of the art 300mm facility.
At IMEC we are looking for a process integration engineer eager to learn these complex flows and capable of making them work, delivering proof of concept devices as well as enhanced full functional wafers.
- Developing and maintaining reliable process flows
- Discussing process splits with characterization and process development engineers, and then implementing them into the process flow
- Following-up the processing of memory lots in the imec pilot line
- Improving current maskset specifications, defining design rules, and check them structurally and electrically
- Analyzing inline and electrical data, to fix issues and improve process health and electrical readability
- Maintaining and improving communication and interaction with the other groups (processing, characterization, ...).
What we do for you
Who you are
- You have obtained a Master or PhD degree in applied sciences or engineering, or you have equivalent experience
- You have knowledge in semiconductor process integration, industrial experience is preferred and memory background is an asset.
- You are a communicative team player, but still you are able to work independently.
- You like taking initiative, you are persuasive and assertive, while keeping a constructive attitude and you are committed to achieve results fast but in a reliable way.
- Given the international character of imec, a fluent knowledge of English is necessary.