Memory Process Integration Engineer
What you will do
As Memory Process Integration Engineer you are responsible of development of Memory program at IMEC. It involves hands-on work such as process flow development, technical discussion to determine best flow solutions, lot follow-up.
You will focus on:
- Developing and maintaining reliable process flow using dedicated Imec software.
- Discussing process experiments with characterization and process development engineers, implementing them into the process flow
- Following-up the processing of memory lots in the imec pilot line, being able to evaluate in-line metrology and characterization data
- Summarizing the results of experiments through lot reports
- Analyzing electrical data, understanding the relation with in-line processes/data, to fix issues and improve electrical readability
- Improving current maskset specifications, defining design rules, and check them structurally and electrically
- Maintaining and improving communication and interaction with the other groups (processing, characterization, etc.) is a major requirement for this job
What we do for you
We offer you a challenging position in an advanced high-tech environment, in an international team. This is your opportunity to contribute to technologies that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society. We offer you an attractive salary added with competitive extra-legal benefits such as an interesting life insurance, hospitalization insurance and long-term disability insurance. Imec takes on the full cost of these insurances.
On top of that you receive meal vouchers for each working day. Furthermore, imec offers various training possibilities and social services, such as a company restaurant, ironing service, the possibility of day care nearby, holiday daycare and discounts in different sport clubs and shops. To decrease our ecological footprint 100% of the transport by train is reimbursed by imec.
Who you are
- You have obtained a Master or PhD degree in applied sciences or engineering, or you have equivalent experience.
- You have knowledge in semiconductor process technology.
- You are a communicative team player, but you are also able to work independently.
- You like taking initiative, you are persuasive and assertive, while keeping a constructive attitude and you are committed to achieve results fast but in a reliable way.
- You have strong organizational skills and you are flexible to change priorities between different projects.
- Given the international character of imec, a fluent knowledge of English is necessary.