MEMS design engineer
What you will do
- You will create and implement novel MEMS designs in existing technologies and technologies under development. More specific, you will design new micro piezo actuators and sensors fabricated in Silicon and in polymer technology.
- You will organize and participate to the characterization of the designed devices.
- You will maintain a high standard of literature knowledge to support the design activities.
- You will contribute to the development of novel modeling techniques for Multiphysic Systems.
- You will collaborate with specialists from our cross-disciplinary design and technology teams.
What we do for you
Who you are
- Master or PhD degree in Physics, Mechanics or Electrical Engineering with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Good knowledge and interest in multiphysic modeling, design techniques and design environment is an asset.
- Proven experience in conceptual system design and system testing is an asset.
- Proficient in use of multiphysic design software such as Comsol, MEMS+ or Ansys
- Ability to quickly write code or routines using Matlab or Python.
- The imec environment requires a good team player with competent communication and reporting skills.
- Given the international character of imec, a good knowledge of English is mandatory.