FibriCheck is looking for a mobile expert to boost our FibriCheck application and other Mobile R&D projects. Because FibriCheck uses a DevOps workflow, a Mobile engineer is responsible for many tasks e.g. implementing new functionalities and designs, setting up CI/CD processes and create mobile applications to test new concepts.
- To develop mobile applications with great UX/UI experiences.
- To create applications that are used by many.
- To take full ownership of your tasks and deliver them with top notch quality.
- To be a mobile pioneer and build software that saves lives.
- To bring the latest technological trends into the application you build.
- To be a flexible team player, actively helping other team members, you see changes as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- To set up well-structured CI/CD processes for building and deploying your mobile apps.
- To be a mobile architect.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- 2+ years' experience in computer science or amaze us by one of your projects!
- You are very experienced in Objective C, Swift and Java (Android).
- You are very familiar with frameworks and libraries like: Fastlane, Dagger, retrofit, Firebase, cocoapods …
- Experience with RESTFull API’s, oAuth, JSON …
- GIT is your natural habitat and you know all about commits, merges, branches, tag’s, cherry picking …
- You can turn existing software into a well-structured SDK that is easy to implement by customers.
- Quick learner, able and interested in acquiring new skills and competences.
- Taking responsibility for the process from specification to implementation, testing and debugging, including communication and alignment with different stakeholders.
- Exciting and challenging work environment with an enthusiastic team
- The possibility to contribute to the growth of mobile health solutions from the start, implying attractive career evolution perspectives
- Flexibility and responsibility instead of a 9to-5 mentality
- Startup mentality
Looking for a new challenge? Well every day, you can help a young dynamic company, which in turn tries to save people's lives. We are an extremely motivated young team of 10 people, located at the Corda Campus, trying to avoid strokes.