Scientific Reporting Officer
What you will do
You will be a member of the Advanced Patterning Department, which is responsible for exploring new opportunities and developing new applications within the field of Lithography. For this position, we are looking for a person that takes on responsibilities within the streamlining of the operational activities of our department.
More specifically, your tasks include:
- Regular follow-up of the logistical activities within the department and high-quality reporting (e.g. partner reporting on financials)
- Propose effective data analysis and visualization methodologies to facilitate data interpretation, identification of relationships and trends, and facilitate reporting, by e.g. automation of output formats, presenting own ideas in way-of-working, ...
- Interfacing with relevant parties to identify the future needs for data analysis and reporting
- Reporting about your work to internal and external partners.
What we do for you
- We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
- We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
- We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits. If needed, we also provide international relocation support for you and your family.
Who you are
- We are looking for great candidate with a master’s Degree in Engineering, or equivalent by experience.
- You will require a strong capability to work independently with a focus on quality for your deliverables.
- You have a strong affinity with data analysis and trend visualization and a background in statistical data analysis using Power BI, Python, VBA, ..., is an asset.
- You will actively participate in cross-functional teams, where your affinity for science and engineering, analytical mindset, clear communication and technical abilities will strengthen the team.
- You have excellent communication skills since you will work in a multicultural team of imec researchers, PhD students and industrial researchers;
- You are a team player with good networking skills. You also possess good reporting skills.
- You appreciate new challenges, have eye for detail, can handle confidential information and be discrete.
- Given the international character of imec, good knowledge of (spoken and written) English is a must.