People & Culture expert
At imec, the brightest researchers from all over the world work side by side with our highly specialized cleanroom operators and technical staff that keep our cleanrooms and it’s high-tech equipment up and running 24/7. Together they create technological solutions that will make our world better, smarter, brighter.
In order to support imec’s further -international- growth and success we strongly focus on building and maintaining a highly innovative people & culture approach totally in line with our smart creative environment.
A People & Culture expert?
A true P&C Expert is passionate about people, organisations and culture and can bring agile and innovative approaches to the table. The P&C Expert we are looking for, has a strong background in supporting the talent lifecycle and knows how to support engagement, growth and connectedness in a growing, multi-site organisation.
What does the People & Culture expert do?
Bottom line : you will be part of a strong Talent Management team and will focus on how, at imec, we work together and what we need to attract, engage and support our top notch staff the best way. That focus translates in designing processes and experiences – we mean pragmatic processes and employee centric experiences – based on best practices and translated into an imec specific way of working.
A grasp of activities:
- Developing new processes along the talent lifecycle: from onboarding to engagement and feedback loops.
- Identifying the specific imec culture and valorizing it to its maximum.
- Contributing to the definition of talent & leadership priorities and projects, leading projects or participating in them.
- Keeping talent processes state-of-the-art and in line with talent expectations.
- Making sure changes in processes are user-centric and well communicated, so adoption is made easy.
- Participating in corporate people & culture related projects.
- Developing strong and trusting relationships with colleagues and our leadership teams.
- Diving in deep and coming up well-researched solutions.
Are you ready for the job? We have a checklist for you:
- You have a strong background in innovative talent processes, plus a business mindset – you have proven you bring value to an organization.
- You combine a passion for people and organizations dynamics with an analytical mind and solution-oriented drive.
- You are intrigued by the ambitions and thriving (high tech) culture of imec and want to really understand the secret of our success.
- You consider yourself a smart creative with good analytical skills and the ability to distill requirements from various points of view.
- You are a strong communicator and know how to listen well ànd convince others.
- You are driven by excellence and results and you are eager to keep learning.
- Your English is proficient, your Dutch good (or you are willing to learn).
What can you expect?
- A multicultural company, with abundant opportunities to contribute and have a positive impact.
- A flexible, open and informal work environment combined with a strong drive for excellence.
- An opportunity to contribute to solutions with a large societal challenges.
- A highly skilled HR team and a strong partnership between HR and our business units.
- Appreciation for your energy and commitment by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.