PDK and physical design verification (DRC) engineer
What you will do
- You will be working in Physical design, design verification, design automation, PDK, and data preparation team with a focus on physical design automation and verification to support imec design-to-tapeout business process.
- You will work in physical design and verification with experience in Physical Design, LVS, Design rule (DR), and Design rule check (DRC) with CAD tools such as Mentor Calibre, Synopsys ICV and etc. You will review imec physical verification system and work to improve with other team members.
- You will work on design automation to analyze, test and build design methodologies (e.g. PCELL generation in collaboration with physical designers using SKILL code) using a strong scripting skills to debug design automation flow.
- You will support imec tapeout activity by providing scripting skills (e.g. SKILL for PCELL generation)
- You will work in research and develop area including Machine learning.
What we do for you
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits. If needed, we also provide international relocation support for you and your family.
Who you are
- We are looking for a candidate with a relevant industry experience in physical design, design verification, and design automation.
- We value your proactivity and independent way of working.
- You have a great deal of experience in leading projects and your passion for research drives you to successfully finishing them.
- We need your strong team working and communication skills
- You have experience with woftware development/programming in languages e.g. Java, C++, Lisp, SKILL
- You have worked with UNIX/Linux environments and scripting languages e.g. PERL or TCL
- You know CMOS VLSI Design concepts, flows and EDA tools.