Pilot Line Coordinator
What you will do
- You are the central figure overseeing Pilot Line operations and coordinating between Process, Hardware and Integration Engineering teams.
- You connect strongly with the Hardware and Engineering teams to minimize the impact of issues that are typical for the operational department of a research facility.
- Using your knowledge of the Fab, you control the pilot lines and steer actions that allow lots to move through the Fab as fast as possible. You make sure high priority lots get proper attention and notify the appropriate people when action is required.
- In case of issues on the pilot lines, you make correct analyses and determine action plans for problem
- solving. Thanks to your sense of urgency and adequate communication skills, you report accordingly to the customers.
- You actively participate in projects that drive 1st time quality and operational excellence improvements.
- You focus on improving schedule linearity and reducing cycle times.
- You drive our Fabs forward by efficiently and creatively facilitating collaboration cross-unit between the operation teams, integration engineers, process & equipment engineers, scientists and customers.
- You will start with a period of training in IC processing and related Process and Measurement techniques. You will learn in detail how the imec Fabs operate. Then you will start your job, with proper support.
- Occasional weekend work may be required to ensure continuous service of our FAB. This will be at most once every two months.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a master’s degree in Engineering (e.g. in Electronics, Materials science or Chemistry) or equivalent by experience.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in a hightech production site.
- Knowledge of semiconductor processing and integration schemes is a strong asset.
- Facilitating & coaching skills enabling Agile project execution.
- You excel in good judgment and you have strong critical thinking skills. Thanks to these skills, you take ownership, solve problems effectively and can take high impact decisions in an ambiguous environment.
- You are an organizational superstar: your priority setting, proactive attitude and solution focus enable you to quickly change plans and move things forward in our pilot lines.
- Your effective and confident communication skills influence action.
- You are a team player: you easily build interpersonal professional relationships and can collaborate cross-units with employees in all levels in an engaging, and constructive manner.