Senior Process Integration Engineer
What you will do
IMEC Derivative Technologies (DT) department offers companies innovative technologies in R&D programs as well as customized specialty microsystems that cannot be produced in standard CMOS technology.
You will be working in imec’s Pixel Technology Integration (PTI) team as Senior Process Integration Engineer. Our team aims to innovative imager technologies for diverse fields and applications.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing new process schemes for novel pixel designs as well as process modules optimization;
- Trouble-shooting problems and leading x-functional teams towards solutions using your integration knowledge and experience with analysis of in-line, electrical and optical test data;
- Process upscaling from die to wafer level in R&D projects;
- Improving yield of prototypes devices;
- Preparing process split tables;
- Managing projects by preparing project plans and following them up;
- Training younger colleagues;
- Documenting work and generate IP as appropriate;
- Coordinating activities with Imec’s designers and work towards meeting their specifications;
- Communicating project progress regularly to IMEC management as well as imec partners;
What we do for you
In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join a multicultural and high-tech company, with challenges there for the taking. Our flexible, progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. This is your opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. Imec supports and guides you in this process; not only with words but with concrete actions. Through imec academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in the further development of all our employees to assure their technical and personal growth. Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
We appreciate your Master’s or PhD degree, with a minimum of 5 years wafer fabrication experience preferably in an integration role in an industrial environment. We value your expertise in the wafer fabrication process, from wafer to tested components. Proven experience on image sensors and 3D process stacking is considered a plus. You like drawing conclusions based on data. Your strong organization & planning skills are a huge added value to us, as well as your self-confidence in front of the customer. Your experience in Project Management is highly appreciated. Your ability to communicate complex integration problems to non-experts is what we need. Since you will be working in a highly international environment and will be maintaining a good contact with colleagues and customers, fluency in English is essential.