Performance Optimization of GaN IC Technology
What you will do
- will be embedded in the GAN-IC team
- perform electrical characterization of the co-integrated diodes and depletion mode devices
- analyze the data and discuss the results with the device and integration engineer to help defining new learning cycles for the optimization of the technology
- use an existing TCAD deck to simulate the two-dimensional distribution of potential, electric field and electron and hole concentration in order to help you with the understanding of the electrical characteristics,
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You are an enthusiast PhD in Electronics Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- You have preferably a background in electrical characterization of the performance or reliability of electronic components, and/or a background in TCAD for semiconductor components
- Having a background specifically in GaN Power Electronics is certainly a plus.
InterestedAre you interested in this position and do you want to learn more about it, then you can talk to Stefaan Decoutere.
If you want more information on the selection process, contact Serafien Dhondt from the Talent Acquisition team.
Click on ‘apply’ to submit your application. You will then be redirected to e-recruiting. We strongly encourage you to already discuss your interests with your manager. On the intranet, you can find more information on internal mobility.
If you know someone who could be the right fit for the job click on ’refer’.