Postdoctoral Researcher Study of Highly scaled IGZO transistors for memory applications
What you will do
Experience in device design using Cadence or Klayout will be a plus.
What we do for you
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary.
Who you are
- You have obtained a PhD degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Semiconductor device Physics, Material Science or related fields
- You have a background of electrical engineering. Good knowledge of device physics, technology and lab/fab process is recommended.
- You are a communicative team player, but still you are able to work independently.
- You like taking initiative; you are persuasive and assertive, while keeping a constructive attitude.
- You show the flexibility to change between different projects according to changing priorities.
- Given the international character of imec, a fluent knowledge of English is necessary.