Postdoctoral researcher in superconducting quantum computing devices
What you will do
- Generate and validate disruptive ideas, that contribute to our innovative portfolio of technological solutions
- Innovative thinking on different novel qubit designs
- Improve the design of novel superconducting qubits by understanding and modeling at the device physics level
- Investigate the feasibility of voltage-biased and flux based superconducting coherent quantum memories and perform benchmarking and technological implementation
- Assisting in the exploratory part of the superconducting quantum device modeling
- Publishing papers, filing patents, increasing your research network.
What we do for you
Who you are
- You hold a PhD in Physics or (Electrical/ nano/physics) engineering or equivalent.
- You are proficient in superconducting matter and quantum computing devices
- We value your deep interest in combining theory, modeling and conceptualizing novel quantum devices.
- Both extensive coding skills as well as up-to-date simulation program experience is considered a plus
- Experience with supervising master and PhD students in the subject matter is an extra asset
- We are looking for your interest in assisting in taking up the lead for exploratory quantum computing devices.
- You are a constructive team player and actively share experience and knowledge with colleagues.
- We appreciate your creativity, persistence and passion for what you do.
- We value your excellent networking and communication skills in English, as you will work in a multicultural environment.