Process Assistant Sensor Components Process Integration
What you will do
Imec is the Our Imec Sensor Components Process Integration (SCPI) group offers companies the opportunity to develop and fabricate customized specialty microsystems. These are microsystems that cannot be produced in standard CMOS technology. The basis of our fab is an advanced 0.13µm CMOS platform that runs 24/7. On top of this, we have platforms for processing various CMOS imagers – hyperspectral, backside illuminated, embedded CCD-, MEMS and NEMS, photonics, and microfluidics chips. This enables us to tune our technology to the demands of the customer and develop the technology flow for both prototypes and low-volume production.
- You will be a process assistant in the Sensor Components Process Integration (SCPI) group focusing on process quality and integration.
- You will work in close collaboration with integration engineers and process step experts to define the best possible process sequences and approaches.
- You will deliver fast and high-quality inspections and metrology steps and ensure a smooth lot processing.
- Your responsibilities include in-process inspections, follow-up and reporting on lot progress, processing on clean-room/lab equipment and process flow set up.
What we do for you
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our multicultural and high-tech company in Leuven, Belgium. Imec has two state-of-the-art cleanroom facilities, 200mm and 300mm, both operating 24/7. A new section of the cleanroom has been built recently so that it can house the tools that will process 450mm wafers. That makes imec the first European site that is ready for 450mm. With the extra space, imec’s total cleanroom facilities now approach 10,000m².
In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you can get a challenging job in an environment were even more challenges are for the taking. We are proud of our flexible, progressive and informal working environment with a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We can provide you an opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in your further development to assure your technical and personal growth. We are aware that your valuable contribution and the one of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits. If needed, we also provide relocation support for you and your family (temporary housing, international school, partner job coaching, assistance with filing your taxes,...)
Who you are
- You have a Professional Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Physics, Electronics or equivalent by experience. You have experience in clean room or laboratory.
- You can work independently as well as in team with a focus on quality and accuracy. You are focused to deliver results and targets or deadlines
- You are enthusiastic and eager to learn with a good sense of urgency. Good communication and reporting skills are essential in this job.
- Since your job consists of a variety of activities, depending on the needs of the imec research programs, a flexible attitude towards your tasks is required.
- Given the international character of imec, good knowledge of English is a must.
- As a Process Assistant, you will work in shifts (early/late/night/weekend).