Process Integration Engineer GaN-IC Power Electronics Technology
What you will do
What we do for you
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a PhD in Electronics Engineering
- You have a background in Semiconductor Process Technology. Having a background specifically in GaN Power Electronics is certainly a plus.
- You are able to take initiative and work independently, while being part of a team acting as an effective team player.
- You are enthusiastic, you take responsibility and ownership
- Since you will be working in a highly international environment and will be maintaining a good contact with colleagues and customers, fluency in English is essential.