Process Integration Engineer PID Group
What you will do
- SiN and Si photonic devices for telecom providers (Optical transceivers)
- Optical devices for use in life sciences (Sequencing DNA, Detecting viruses and diseases)
- Nano-probes (For detection of electrical brain activity)
- Sensors for industrial purposes (EUV sensors, Electron detectors for use in SEM and TEMS)
- Create technology process flows with process specifications;
- Drive device, process and module optimisation
- Execute the project plan
- Improve process quality and yield of technologies released for low volume manufacturing;
- Using integration knowledge, analysis of in-line and electrical and optical test data to trouble-shoot problems and lead x-functional teams towards solutions
- Design statistical experiments and analyse results to optimize device architecture and/or process modules;
- Communicate project progress regularly to the customers.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
Who you are
- You have a Master’s or a PhD, in chemistry, physics or engineering.
- Experience in semiconductor process technology and wafer fabrication is an asset.
- A good understanding or/ experience (familiarity) with electrical and optical test structures is desirable.
- You are able to take initiative and work independently, while being part of a team acting as an effective team player.
- You are self-confident in front of the customer.
- You are well organised and a good planner.
- You possess proven problem solving skills and have a pro-active attitude.
- Since you will be working in a highly international environment and will be maintaining a good contact with colleagues and customers, fluency in English is essential.