Project Integration Engineer
What you will do
- After a period of training in Process / Measurement techniques and IC processing, you will start your job, with proper support.
- You validate requests of customers (integration and scientific research) and you assess the boundary conditions/rules to ensure execution and implementation of their requests. You help translating the in R&D developed technologies into production worthy processes.
- You follow-up on different projects in detail with good sense of urgency. You make correct analyses and take the necessary decisions.
- You attune the needs of the business lines with the capabilities of production.
- You define, execute and follow up improvement projects to optimize the cooperation between the customers and the pilot lines.
- You coordinate across-unit actions and projects.
- You work with integration engineers, scientists and manufacturing engineers.
- You stay up-to-date by building a strong network inside and outside imec.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a Master’s degree in Engineering (e.g. in Electronics) or equal by experience.
- Basic knowledge of semiconductor, processing and integration schemes is advisable.
- Experience in project management, 5S, Lean Six Sigma, FMEA, etc. is a strong asset.
- Facilitating & coaching skills enabling Agile project execution.
- You take ownership and take all factors into account when deciding.
- You are assertive and initiate actions when needed.
- You have a pro-active approach. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive right into the action.
- You can work autonomously, take the initiative and are capable to plan and organize your own work.
- Since you will be working in a highly international environment and will be maintaining a good contact with colleagues and co-workers from all over the world, fluency in English is essential.