miDIAGNOSTICS is a unique life science venture combining the know-how and technical expertise of researchers at imec (Leuven, Belgium) and The Johns Hopkins University. We are developing tests that require only drops of blood and allow on-chip detection of cells, proteins, nucleic acids, and/or small molecules. Test data are collected, processed and displayed as structured results on any smartphone, tablet or laptop within minutes, enabling medical decisions to occur with a high level of comfort to both patients and caregivers. Currently we are building our team and are looking for a Project Manager.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, follow-up and completion of specific projects while ensuring consistency with the company strategy, commitments and goals.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders including senior management.
- Determine the resources (time, budget, equipment etc.) required to complete the project.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
- Coordinating internal resources and sub-contractors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders, sub-contractors and staff as to the project progress.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Establish, manage and maintain the relationship between miDx and sub-contractors or partners.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and cost.
- Measure project performance by appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Education, Experience and Technical Competencies
- Master degree or equivalent in a scientific discipline preferably in bioscience, biomaterials, bioelectronics or even in microelectronics, materials science.
- Proven working experience (ca. 5 years) as a project manager
- Relevant experience in the medical diagnostics, healthcare research or pharmaceuticals area.
- PMP/Prince II certification or proven experience with Agile project management is a plus.
- Process & quality driven problem solver: Manages multiple priorities with a proactive “can do” attitude.
- Excellent communicator: Shares knowledge and technical information with comfort and clarity.
- Stakeholder-driven and customer focused: Encourages a highly collaborative team environment and actively engages with all major stakeholders.
- Result & timeline oriented: Drives projects to closure and manages many simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment.
We offer you a challenging position in an ambitious life-sciences start-up. This is your opportunity to make a difference. You can help us bringing a revolutionary device that will change the life of people on the market. You can take initiatives and help our company grow successfully. We offer an attractive salary added with a hospitalization insurance and a bonus.