miDiagnostics is a unique tech start-up founded by imec, the world largest R&D center in micro-and nanoelectronics, and The Johns Hopkins University. We are developing a new generation of diagnostic platform for near-patient testing based on a silicon chip and which requires only drops of blood for the detection of cells, proteins, nucleic acids, and/or small molecules. Aiming to provide the test results within the time span of a doctor’s visit, we want to bring precision diagnostics to patients and caregivers.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, follow-up and completion of specific projects while ensuring consistency with the company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders including senior management.
- Determine the resources (time, budget, equipment etc.) required to complete the project.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
- Coordinating internal resources and sub-contractors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders, sub-contractors and staff as to the project progress.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Establish, manage and maintain the relationship between miDx and sub-contractors or partners.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and cost.
- Measure project performance by appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Profile and competences
Education, Experience and Technical Competencies
- Master degree or equivalent in a scientific discipline preferably in bioscience engineering, biomaterials, (micro)electronics or materials science
- Min. of 5 years experience as a project manager
- Relevant experience in the medical diagnostics, healthcare research or pharmaceuticals area
- PMP/Prince II certification or proven experience with Agile project management is a plus
- Process & quality driven problem solver: Manages multiple priorities with a proactive “can do” attitude
- Excellent communicator: Shares knowledge and technical information with comfort and clarity
- Stakeholder-driven and customer focused: Encourages a highly collaborative team environment and actively engages with all major stakeholders
- Result & timeline oriented: Drives projects to closure and manages many simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
We offer you a challenging full-time position in an ambitious tech start-up. This is your opportunity to make a difference. You can help us bringing a revolutionary product on the market that will change the life of people. You can take initiatives and help our company grow successfully. We offer an attractive salary and benefits package.
Please apply by e-mail to email@example.com with reference to this opportunity.