R&D Engineer Computational Lithography
What you will do
You will become an R&D engineer in the Computational Lithography Group. This group is responsible for OPC/RET, Imaging/Mask, and Test site/design automation. Your major focus will be OPC/RET. This will be expanded as well to Design rule, Process Emulation and DTCO (Design Technology Co-Optimization).
- be mainly working in OPC/RET area for imec’ s test site tape out, various JDP projects and other partner companies.
- engage with imec design/integration and other teams to explore DTCO.
- introduce yourself to new concepts in computational lithography (e.g. Machine learning).
- join JDP collaboration with imec partners (e.g. ASML).
What we do for you
- We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our multicultural and high-tech company in Leuven, Belgium. In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you can get a challenging job in an environment were even more challenges are for the taking. We are proud of our flexible, progressive and informal working environment with a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We can provide you an opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions.
- Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in your further development to assure your technical and personal growth.
- We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits. If needed, we also provide international relocation support for you and your family.
Who you are
- We value your PhD in Physics or Electrical engineering and/or your experience in Computational lithography. We would like you to be a proactive and independent worker.
- We look forward to your experience in leading projects. We hope that your passion for research drives you to successfully finishing these projects.
- We would like you to be a good team worker with strong English communication skills.