Thin Film Dielectric Deposition and Material Specialist
What you will do
- You will help to steer our material search in the right direction and shortlist material options based on your personal experience and literature reports.
- You will combine direct hands on processing of such material on Imec’s advanced industrial 300mm tool set with a project-like way of working.
- You will work closely together with the other R&D process and integration groups to enable the next generation semiconductor technologies needed to handle, store and transmit information.
- You will build up a close relationship with equipment suppliers to keep up to date of novel technologies and do an early assessment of materials and deposition processes.
- As a project owner, you will ensure the timely execution of research and development project.
What we do for you
Who you are
- You have a PhD degree in Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science or Engineering.
- You have a first professional experience with material background.
- Experience in an industrial environment and with semiconductor relevant deposition technologies is a strong plus.
- Experience with ALD, CVD deposition processes is an asset
- You will run materials related projects, with an emphasis on dielectrics.
- You work according to a well-structured methodology and can define clear goals.
- You are team-oriented person.
- You have a creative mind.
- You have high standards and strive to deliver quality.
- You are used to work with deadlines and can handle stress.
- You have excellent reporting skills and can present results clearly and concisely.
- In view of the international environment, good English communication skills are required.