R&D Etch Process Development Engineer
What you will do
- Driving and understanding of the interactions between the etch and other process steps, like lithography and thin film.
- Leading etch process development and providing etch solutions in several R&D projects.
- Exploring etch process or integration flow boundaries to help define gaps and identify possible solutions.
- Thinking ahead and participating actively to the definition of the etch group roadmap and strategy.
- Facilitate partnerships and technical exchanges internally and with our partners.
- Implementing methodology to ensure process robustness & process control.
- Publishing papers, filing patents and extending your research network.
What we do for you
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- We hope your PhD in Science or Applied Science is upgraded with 3 to 10 years of industrial experience in etch process development.
- We look for your motivation and enthusiasm and eagerness to take up the challenge of reaching our ambitious objectives.
- Therefore, your excellent planning and organizational skills will be a great help to us.
- We highly appreciate your collaboration skills, together with your communication and reporting competences.
- Your fluency in English is required to flourish in our international environment.