R&D Operations Officer
What you will do
Our major task is to enable the execution of complex projects for Derivative Technologies (DT) and Specialty Components Development (SCD) departments. We do this by enabling IC design, wafer processing and operations management.
- You have daily interactions with FAB operations, production line, integration engineers and project managers.
- You follow up the projects progress by:
- Chairing WiP (Work in Progress) meetings
- Aligning the requests (from engineers and management) with available resources and FAB constraints
- Performing data analysis and reports in order to optimize operations management
- You assist the R&D Operations Manager during the project reviews by:
- Organizing and summarizing the meetings discussion
- Defining and following up actions
- Reporting progress and eventual issues
- You are responsible for the organization and the accessibility of all relevant data and information needed to support our activities.
- You work in close collaboration with the R&D Operations Manager in order to make sure that the business runs smoothly.
What we do for you
Who you are
- We are looking for enthusiastic colleague with a bachelors’ degree in any scientific field (IT, Electronics, etc.), and relevant experience.
- People who know you well, describe you as accurate, focused to deliver results, meeting specific targets and deadlines.
- We need a new team member who is eager to learn, has a sense of urgency and a flexible attitude.
- If you are proficient with SharePoint, Power BI, JMP and other analytical tools, this is a plus.
- We value your passion for data analysis and organized way of working.
- To be successful in this role, you need to have good communication and reporting skills, have a team spirit and take initiatives.
- Due to international nature of imec, good communication skills in English are necessary.