Team Leader R&D Metrology
What you will do
- Lead a team of 5 experienced engineers and researchers in the field of overlay and focus metrology
- Ensure excellence of the team through coaching and training, on both technical and behavioral skills
- Set-up challenging and realistic targets and make sure your direct reports receive the necessary feedback to grow
- Lead projects and guide the technical direction of Joint Development Programs (JDPs) with imec tool supplier(s) in the field of overlay and focus metrology
- Interact with internal and external customers
What we do for you
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
Who you are
- your strong technical background with hands-on experience in metrology (overlay is a plus) and/or lithography
- your good understanding of patterning and integration schemes and process steps such as lithography and etch for advanced technology nodes
- your experience with technical problem-solving and your ability to multitask.
- your experience working with internal and external customers including leading edge semiconductor equipment and/or materials manufacturers.
- your team orientation and flexibility in accommodating changing priorities to support business needs.
- your self-drive and willingness to take ownership.
- your outstanding English communication skills to work successfully in an international dynamic team environment